Saturday, January 16, 2010

Button Heart Ornaments


I have bags of buttons I've accumulated over the past few years. So I pulled out my RED bag and some RED wire and started stringing different reds and pinks along the wire (ouch)... the wire should have been a more pliable gauge..... *note to self for next time*

I just bent them into heart shapes, and tied a red ribbon on them!

Anyways, Besides my sore fingers, I love how they turned out!

Like them? They are available in my etsy shop! In white too!

3 comments:

rebecca @ older and wisor said...

Linked over from Be Different Act Normal - LOVE THESE!!

Stephanie Lynn @Under the Table and Dreaming said...

So cute! I love buttons and these are adorable!

Stacey @ Fun to Craft said...

Those are so stinking cute! I love them!!

Number of Fabulous Visitors